Breslau Rallye- Polland 2013
Breslau Rally-Poland 2013
“The legend lives on…”
The 20th Anniversary Edition of the Rallye Breslau: 29.06.2013 – 06.07.2013
Tradition has it that the start of the Breslau Week will be on the last Saturday in June. The start will be in Germany and the Finish in the Polish town of Zagan.
Limited field to just 250 vehicles, pleased book in to save disappointment!
Eight days of extreme challenges with long stages and also new terrain await the participants. The varied route will have one camp in the north of Poland and one in the south of Poland.
Tracking system and time keeping:
Designed specifically for the Breslau our time keeping system which has proven itself in the past 2 years, will now be complemented by a new feature, the GPS tracker. Firmly attached to the vehicle, the GPS tracker allows an exact reconstruction of the route, the exact time bonuses from providing assistance in personal injury cases, as well as compliance with the speed limits. Similarly, an immediate reading will be possible at the Finish, which combined with the automated time keeping makes the publication of an immediate time evaluation possible..
Medical Rescue (Offroad Rescue Team) 2 Helicopters, 10 vehicles, 2 enduro bikes
Entry Fee to the organisation is €945 or £787 (Rallye booking form here!)
Our service to you:
Torque Racing Services (“TRS”) has been involved in Rallies worldwide for the past 9 years. We have assisted at many major rallies including the Dakar since 2004. During this time we have gained a wealth of knowledge and experience that helps us to provide a service second to none. Our aim is to provide you, the customer with everything you need to achieve your goal.
TRS is offering two levels of support, Basic Support and Full Support. The full support package includes all elements of Basic Support, detailed below, plus the provision of bike maintenance for duration of the rally.
- Transport of bike to the start of the event and returned to the UK along with, 2 personal 64lt kit boxes and one set of wheels and tyres fitted or one set of tyres.
- Guidance through the Signing On and Scrutineering process of the rally event
- Advice in fitting any regulation equipment such as GPS/Trackers, ERTF Equipment
- Rider’s equipment from Bivouac/Hotel to Bivouac daily.
- Out fuelling at designated locations, if possible (fuel at extra cost)
- Daily setup of work area awning, lighting, boxes and tents set out etc for your shared use with Martin and other riders that we are supporting (the ‘Mobile Service Area’)
- Martin’s mechanical advice
- Supply of soft drinks and snacks when possible
- TRS Jersey and T-Shirt (as pictured on our home page header)
TRS speciality is rally bike preparation. Please call to discuss your requirements with Martin.
Prior to the event we offer our customers a free pre-rally bike check. Booking with the workshop will be required and any work recommendations will be advised along with a quote if requested.
In addition to the Basic Support described above, TRS will supply an experienced mechanic to work on your bike for the duration of the rally. This will include fitting of any regulation equipment such as GPS/Trackers, ERTF Equipment, tyres and mousses. Each day on your arrival to the work area you will brief your mechanic of any bike issues that have arisen that day. The mechanic will service your motorbike as per the pre written maintenance schedule as agreed with yourselves beforehand. On the rally we estimate that on average we will spend around 1.5hrs per day on your bike.
TRS Support Equipment
TRS will carry support equipment necessary to provide a Mobile Service Area for all riders we are supporting.
At your disposal is:
- 6x 3M awning and lighting.
- Power tools and Specialist bike tools.
- Tyre machine and tools.
- Bike stands and work mats.
- Table and chairs.
- Sundries such as: various sprays, paper towels, zip ties, disposable gloves, and oil changing container.
TRS and Rally Raid Products are working on a spares package for riders, in addition to carrying some commonly used spare parts. A list of which will be released one month before the start of the event. These can be purchased at RRP plus 10%.
Tyres and mousses can be ordered through us at discounted rates. Please ask for more details concerning this.
You must provide/supply at your own cost:
- 2 x 64lt ‘Really Useful Boxes’ (eg from Staples @ £13.99)
- Detailed packing list including copies of all bike documents, passport, insurance and medical certificates.
- Sleeping bag and roll mat if required (to be stowed in your own kit boxes)
- 1 x Quechua tent from Decathlon, if required £25RRP http://www.decathlon.co.uk/2-seconds-i-id_8055746.html
- Insurance for yourself, your bike and all your possessions (whilst either in our possession, on route to the rally or in your care)
Basic Support: £1395 per bike
Full Support: £1995 per bike
Deposit: £1000.00 on booking.
Balance of payment due: 8 weeks prior to departure date.
- Friday, 7 June, 2013Rally Albania
- Saturday, 29 June, 2013Poland- Breslau Rally
- Monday, 26 August, 2013Serres Rally
- Saturday, 31 August, 2013Transanatolia Rally Raid